14 July 2017
They will be primarily responsible for establishing cross-border networks and clusters for the project along with facilitating other project partners in the various aspects of the project, such as; training; identification and provision of mentors; facilitation of development and testing of products and services.
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following functions as part of their role:
- Participate in the administration of the project.
- Develop a network and cluster infrastructure data base and link to web site.
- Establish contacts with existing relevant networks and clusters.
- Establish new networks and clusters.
- Identify target client base for the project.
- Liaise with clients, project partners and mentors to facilitate implementation of project.
- Participate in organising training courses and workshops.
- Liaise with BIM staff, clients and project partners in respect of fishing and aquaculture related product development and services.
- Maintain ongoing communication with networks and clusters.
- Facilitate client interactions with mentors, project staff and networks and clusters.
- Produce reports and attend project meetings as required.
Essential Requirements for the Role:
- ICT, Business, Engineering, Science or related degree (Level 8).
Desirable Requirements for the Role:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in as part of a team.
- Involvement and experience with similar types of innovation or networking projects .
- Full driving licence.
- Experience in facilitating industry and other users to actively participate in innovation, networking and clustering.
Remuneration is in accordance with the Public Sector, Department of Finance approved Salary Scale for the Bucanier Project Officer (Engineer Grade (III)) with a salary of €30,376 per annum. The successful candidate will become a member of the Single Public Service Pension Scheme.
How to Apply:
A C.V. and letter of application, summarising experience and skill set applicable to the position should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Human Resource Manager, Bord Iascaigh Mhara, P.O. Box 12, Crofton Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, A96E5AO.
All applications for this post should be received by BIM in advance of 12:00 noon 28TH July 2017. Please note that late applications will not be accepted.