Business Mentoring Support Panel
Where required, BIM can offer client companies up to three days business mentoring support with a panel of external business mentors.
Please contact your Key Account Manager to discuss your requirements.
Category Management Plans
We develop category management plans for the main commercial seafood categories:
After examining all elements of the production and value chain, we advise industry on both immediate improvements that can be made and longer-term business opportunities.
Under our Seafood Category Management Scheme, we develop and fund common-interest projects to deal with key category issues.
Our Business Snapshot survey can efficiently determine your business requirements and identify which BIM services will best help you at present. Our regional advisors will work with you to create a ‘snapshot’ of your business needs over the phone or in person.
We can work with your seafood company to develop a modern brand that will differentiate your product in the market and drive sales.
- Initally the Step by Step Guide on Branding (pdf 1,012Kb) will guide you through the process of developing your core brand attributes.
- We can then assist you to develop your ideas with the help of an external design consultant providing financial support where possible.
For more information, contact:
Direct: +353 1 2144 105
Mobile: +353 87 6624 941
Want to start a seafood business in Ireland?
If you plan to start up a new seafood retail or processing business in Ireland, we can assist you in:
- Understanding the market
- Developing new ideas for products or processes in our Seafood Innovation Hub
- Writing a business plan
- Increasing your awareness of legislation that applies to the industry and the regulatory bodies
- Identifying the range of BIM services that will be of help to your business
- Acquiring the necessary food safety management and HACCP qualifications through our FETAC accredited training courses
Download our New Business Start-up Pack 2014 (pdf 2,668Kb)