Our management development programme provides a platform to develop and support industry management.
Is this training for me?
The programme is targeted at senior management within the Irish seafood industry.
The programme aims to give you the tools to create and maintain a stable, sustainable and profitable business.
This programme offers a holistic approach to the development of individuals and companies, achieved through a range of supports, education programmes, and advice with group workshops to facilitate peer learning around key challenges facing the industry.
Each participant on the Propel programme will benefit from a Business Diagnostic Session with BIM and its strategic partner Grant Thornton.
Following the diagnostic review each participant will receive a bespoke report detailing areas where they can enhance their performance across four main areas:
Core areas examined in the programme:
- Finance Transformation
- Operational Excellence
- Strategic Support
- Skills Development
Get further information in the programme brochure (pdf 758Kb)
How do I apply?
- Launch the application form (pdf 657Kb)
- Save a copy locally on your computer
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are assessed by our team and a shortlist is compiled
- Shortlisted companies may be called for interview prior to being accepted on the programme.
Email your questions to email@example.com