Production and Marketing Plans (PMP) provide for a range of actions which you, the Producer Organisations, propose to implement.
On approved of the PMP by the competent authority, in addition to the Annual Report for the year concerned, expenditure related to the implementation of identified measures in the PMP is eligible for support.
Producer Organisations (POs) that are:
- established pursuant to REGULATION (EU) No 1379/2013 on the common organisation of the
markets in fi shery and aquaculture products, amending Council Regulations (EC) No 1184/2006 and (EC)
No 1224/2009 and repealing Council Regulation (EC) No 104/2000
- recognised by the competent authority.
- Preparation of Production and Marketing Plans and Annual Report
- Administrative implementation of Production and Marketing Plans
- Celtic Sea Herring Management Advisory Committee (Administration Costs)
- Attendance at specified meetings
- Dissemination of knowledge and advisory services
- Fish Stock Surveys/Trials
- All Other Measures.
See your application form for full details of available funding.
- All staff salary costs, including salary costs associated with the preparation and implementation of the
Production and Marketing Plans.
See your application form for full details of eligible expenditure.
How to apply
- Download the BIM Producer Organisation Scheme Form (pdf 327Kb)
- Launch the form from your computer location and complete the form saving the changes
- Once you have the form, you’ll need to:
- Carefully review the terms and conditions
- Ensure you have sent us your vessels annual ecnomic data
- Check you have included all the documentation required
- Send the completed application to: BIM Fisheries Development Division, Crofton Rd., Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
How long does the process take?
From application to approval under this scheme usually takes up to six weeks but may take longer should supporting documentation additional to the application be required.