Eligible activities including but not limited to:
- Development and deployment of more selective gear and methods. Specific supports and brochures may be developed for defined measures
- Preparation, implementation and monitoring of management plans for Inshore Fisheries
- Studies and trials
- Stock conservation measures, including V-notching for which there will be a dedicated support and brochure
- Infrastructural Improvemen
For further information on this scheme see your application form (pdf 1,502Kb) .
How to apply
- Download the application form (pdf 1,502Kb)
- Carefully review the terms and conditions
- Ensure you have sent us your vessels annual economic data
- Check you have included all the documentation required
Post the completed application to: BIM Fisheries Development Division, Crofton Rd., Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin A96 E5A0 or email email@example.com
How long does the process take?
From application to approval under this scheme usually takes up to six weeks but may take longer should supporting documentation additional to the application be required.