To be eligible for training funding you must submit an application on bim.flexigrant.com before paying for your course.
Funding for training is available in the following areas;
- Commercial Fishing
- Fishing Vessel Engineering
- GMDSS Radio Communications
- Commercial Diving
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work
- Seafood Processing
Please see the Seafood Training Schedule brochure for the list of eligible courses.
- Course fees
- Subsistence costs
Please see the Seafood Training Schedule brochure for the terms and conditions that apply.
Maximum Support Rates
- Individual/sole traders - 50%
- Irish Registered fishing vessel owners (Vessels over 12m in length) - 50%
- SME's in fisheries, aquaculture and seafood processing sectors - 50%
- Collective organisations - 60%
- Producer organisations (POs) - 75%
- SSCF vessel owners - 80%
How to Apply
If you are a Seafood training provider your training programme(s) may qualify for funding. Please complete the evaluation form (pdf 460Kb) The information provided will be used by the BIM Training Committee in reaching a decision on eligibility for funding.
Contact Kathy Cullimore on +353 1 2144283 or by email email@example.com